Swagger 1.2 spec

David Lee

Aug 13, 2013, 10:10:02 AM8/13/13
to wordn...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

I've noticed that there's now a 1.2 transition page up [on the wiki][1], and I had a few questions about it.

Is the 1.2 specification finalized yet? If not, is there an ETA as to when it will be? And is this the best ML to follow its progress?

The 1.2 transition page states that the models are now described with JSON-Schema Draft 4. How does that affect the type variance [we discussed earlier][2]?

Thanks!
--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer

Tony Tam

Aug 13, 2013, 11:32:50 AM8/13/13
to wordn...@googlegroups.com
Hi David, polymorphism is fully supported, and even more clear than before.  See here:

{
"id": "Animal",
"description": "a model with subtypes",
"discriminator": "name",